Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Winks Adult Is There Anything That Can Be Done About Adult Bed-wetting Before Seeking A Doctor?

Is there anything that can be done about adult bed-wetting before seeking a doctor? - winks adult

I saw a bit about it on the Internet. My boyfriend is a trend, especially when he was a little drunk, falling into a deep sleep and bedwetting. He is 26th Sometimes, if you had a good amount of beer, usually two or three every night, but when many, perhaps once a week in this case. I am concerned that frustrated me (I wash my sheets), but I do not want to humiliate him. Before proposing to go to the doctor and thus damage his male ego (wink) I'm wondering if anyone knew, maybe something at the counter or anything else that can help you. I read that this may be a common disease, but found no treatment without a professional. Please do not reply with something like I should sleep on the couch. I am very worried for him, but always to a doctor is difficult.

3 comments:

Baking Master® said...

Levels for this work is due to the consumption, so that we do not drink or buy diapers.

spartan7... said...

There really is nothing on the counter for that, and even prescription drugs that are available can not help much in your case, since they are not really safe to combine with alcohol. Suppose that you sleep with him when he comes, would be the most effective way to set an alarm clock and wake up 60-90 minutes after I sleep at night, he must be drinking a lot. Sleep through the alarm itself, but how to wake up and climb in order to be effective, because most people who produce the majority of urine in the night of the first 1-2 hours of sleep. If you are able to empty your bladder at the time, would hold a much better chance of the rest until morning. The compensation of course is that you lose a little sleep in the process, especially since some trouble being able to wake him, so it's up to you if this effort is not worthwhile to wash with leaves in the morning.

Like the leaves of the arrival there

a_poor_m... said...

depends

Post a Comment