Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fair Trade Fashion Nintendo Wii + Zelda/Mario Galaxy For PS3 Or X360 (w/HD) - Fair Trade? Asking Too Little? Too Much?

Nintendo Wii + Zelda/Mario Galaxy for PS3 or X360 (w/HD) - Fair Trade? Asking too little? Too Much? - fair trade fashion

I have a Nintendo Wii (w / standard accessories, but not Wii Sports) + Zelda and Mario Galaxy. All of the above items are in perfect condition.

This is a fair to ask a PS3 or X360 (W / H) for this? I am interested only for the upper region of these devices and I'm not necessarily asking not for games. Only systems.

What are your thoughts? Fair Trade? Ask too little for what I do? Is it too much to ask?

I put it on Craigslist, but I'm pretty.

2 comments:

android6... said...

Abandon you see, to $ 350 in things. A brand new 360 Elite sells for $ 400 I think, and at the low end is 279 $. I think it would be a fair trade if we are someone who could not find. Be sure that you a 360 Premium or Elite, or search for a new PS3. In any case, sounds like a fair deal when you can have a 360 or PS3 in good condition

Ben said...

Elite is $ 449.97 for the PS3 is higher at $ 499.97. Cheaper HD 360 is negotiating $ 349.97 when you receive a premium of 360th DO IT!

Post a Comment