Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Contact Lens Plunger Is It Ok To Use A Contact Lens Remover?

Is it ok to use a contact lens remover? - contact lens plunger

They know what looks like a piston with a mini-suction cup at the end. I do not know if anyone has seen or heard about, but I have just now. I have and I want to another, because I make new contacts. I HATE touching my eyes and I have long nails, which makes it much easier. The doctor says I now see that it is easy to use. But I will, because my glasses are half-soft, but strong and hard to remove. Who knows, if you can use in this type of lens, and where can I get one?

4 comments:

Babydoll said...

I wore for about, oh 25 years. Never heard what he was on a fool? I have long nails, and they are mine. (Not true) I have no problem with my contacts out. I crawled to the edge of the eye, then remove. I do not know how long the nails are to me are an inch long on each finger. I use the disposable you soft. Good luck finding this thing in the cup.

Devan! said...

It does not seem much for me. But I had never seen before. Go to the Internet and finding more things about him, do not bear the eyes.

MISS 84 said...

If your doctor says you should not give advice, he is the doctor. I wore contacts for 6 years and have never used or heard something. I had long nails sometimes, but I have never to be difficult, my contacts out. What should you do to ensure is that your hands are clean, and take the tip of the fingers, not with nails, and little by tactile contact, begin to move, and drag down and is easily or pull or fall.

jay said...

I wouldnt recommend it.

Post a Comment