Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Early Kates Playground Help Me Decide What To Do Next Weekend?? Hard Choice?

Help me decide what to do next weekend?? hard choice? - early kates playground

Next weekend I have 2 ways to do what

Option 1
For Kate's Birthday Sleepover
His birthday is Saturday night and Sunday, another friend Kate and I go to the cinema to see the new moon. His birthday is like the biggest party of the year. She thinks I'm sure it is planned from the outset. I feel bad if I do not like because you have already purchased, have the movie tickets.

Option No. 2
Skiing with my family, my family, friends and Sarah (my best friend)
I never pass time away from school with my boyfriend and my parents do not know that we are together. I would say my parents, but they think I'm too young to be a friend to have. My brother is the best friend of the brother of my friend, so my friend is my brother, the family for skiing to come with us. (My brother knows me and my friend) My family is great skiing, but the family is from my friend almost always busy and never comes. This could be a great opportunity to spend time with my BF. The ski tripthe day when I go to the movies.

I invited him to go skiing with me and Sarah are allowed. It has also been invited to sleep at Denise, but no movies, but she was not invited to go see the new moon.

I can not change your date is one of them and the only thing I can think of to do is to go the night in Kate and Sarah and I let go in the early hours of water skiing.

Sarah is my best friend Kate is my best friend and 2 more fun. I saw the film later, but my parents are soooo cheap that is not funny. Are not allowed to bring a friend if they pay their share, and I feel bad asking for money.

Please help!
PS The only reason I want to go skiing soo much because my friend to come, otherwise it is, the party would certainly

1 comments:

<3Rebecc... said...

When I see the new moon! Not so here is my answer:

Go home with Sarah and Kate left sleeping in the next 11 hours-ish after the skiing. easy! = D

xoxo

Post a Comment