Friday, January 22, 2010

Best Dental Collection Letter Can Delinquent Dental Bill Be Taken Out Of My Payroll Check With My Authorization?

Can delinquent dental bill be taken out of my payroll check with my authorization? - best dental collection letter

I will have a dental bill that I had to cover problems with the dentist and my services. Neither service request or a resolution. It has now gone to collections and have a letter that will receive proceeds from my salary. Is it possible that a dental bill? I thought that only federal loans, etc., can be inspected by the payment not be achieved dental medical.

4 comments:

Non Sequitur said...

(I assume you mean "without my permission")

The answer depends on your condition. In some states, wages can be used to satisfy a sentence, but also in other states is only for certain decisions, such as child support work. Since a letter was sent, it is likely (but) not sure which is located in an old federal states. I assume that the collector is not intentionally false statement of law in writing. In summary, you should talk to a lawyer who knows the law of your state.

torrie said...

After the acquisition of a sentence, then yes, it can be.

tn2vegas said...

Any debt you owe and may become criminals in order to collect and monitor can be placed will be used.

Judy said...

Maybe they can garnish your wages to get the money if they have a court order against him.

Tax Refund is the only government bonds can be made for children and school loans. You can garnish the wages of almost all the debt issue of a conviction.

Post a Comment