Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pit In Rosemont Theater Pit 105 For A Justin Bieber Concert!!?

Pit 105 for a Justin Bieber concert!!? - pit in rosemont theater

So my mom is considering letting me go to a concert by Justin Bieber. I want to be put in the mouth, but I will not be far. I need to know if the price is cheap for this position and would like more information about Justin Bieber touching my hand when I go to share, I am able to see that even remotely or come into contact and so on.


$ 219.00 to sit btw.

http://www.stubhub.com/justin-bieber-tickets/justin-bieber-rosemont-rosemont-theatre-3-25-2010-921040/?isGen2Event=1

Pit 105th Zoom in on the map and tell me what you think and how far the disease
More sit when is the price.
Thank you!

1 comments:

Gabe said...

$ 219 !?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?/!!?!??!?!??! There is no way I'm paying lots of money to a girl singing the music of shit! I suppose if you are willing to pay this ridiculous price, go ahead.

EDIT: As I said, has not much to see, / be able to "sing"

Post a Comment