Friday, February 12, 2010

Blankets Hedgehog Is There Something Wrong With My Hedgehog?

Is there something wrong with my hedgehog? - blankets hedgehog

I bought the hedgehog slightly more than 4 weeks, and when I returned, I realized that I was much sneezing. I took her to the vet and she said she probably had a URI.
During the 6 days, gave him antibiotics, but contributed only minimally.
So I decided to quit because he felt it was too much medication. Since then, it is still sneezing. It is increasingly difficult, and it has no effect on appetite, vitality and general health, but I am afraid that something is wrong.
I tried to see change the litter twice with blankets Vellux cat litter, whether it allergies, but the types do not differ.
Now I have the message on yesterday, more than 99% dfree ust.

Is there something wrong? Or is she just sneezed for no reason?
Thanks in advance

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been told that hedgehogs make a variety of sounds. One is the sound of sneezing, which is often confused with a respiratory illness. I'm not on training, but if the vet does not seem particularly worked and hedge still seem worse, I do not think it's bad. Just be sure to keep an eye on him. In addition, make sure the animal under recommended. 12 hours light, are 72 ° C or higher temperature, etc. hedgehogs as pets very popular, so you have to look very successful in Google if you want. You can also "sneeze Hedgehog" and see what happens. I hope that helped.

Anonymous said...

Antibiotics are still by a warning that the treatment be fully taken as prescribed for a reason prescribed. They have decided instead that you know more about the prescription drug for a veterinary urchins? Very rare!


I have never heard a hedgehog is kept as a pet before but no more than a badger or raccoon, bat, or animals that usually out of place in nature!.

Post a Comment