Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pokemon Funny Somewhat Funny Pokemon Question?

Somewhat funny pokemon question? - pokemon funny

If we were just so active with your game, which begins over time to cry and talk to the screen is "Ha. Level 25? My Lopunny level 30, I beat you with one movement." Etc? xD

Random Note: Recently I have begun to call my pokemon after characters from South Park. I Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Tweek, Thomas, Wendy, Butters, Kenny, drink, and soon (because the egg that is about to hatch), Craig. Oh, and Kahl, and Stan was an egg. XD
.. Kyle is the daughter. : P
-Kelsey.

4 comments:

Alex said...

lol nop, the only game, Madden shouted at me, and that's only if Im on XBL technically the shouting to another person. I've broken Control 2: P got the game, my intense: o lol

Alex said...

lol nop, the only game, Madden shouted at me, and that's only if Im on XBL technically the shouting to another person. I've broken Control 2: P got the game, my intense: o lol

Raiden said...

We have not yet finished, but we found my friend and I were naming pokemon pokemoneafter wrestlers like Batista or the Board, with the exception of the super -

to talk to the screen for games like Metal Gear Solid Call of Duty

MRE is a soldier (for example: I would say, move the clear zone or something)

crapbask... said...

South Park is named after terrilbe. South Park is bad, but Pokemon dirt is pure genius. Never mix two or seeds bullet Your Lopunny

Post a Comment